CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Vector drawind to jpeg??

Posted by kilroy2k1
on 2002-06-01 12:23:53 UTC
For a quick send without scale accuracy you can also just do a
simple ALT + Printscrn then open MS Paint (or any image editing app)
and choose paste in the edit menu. some of the older win9x versions
of MS paint limited the save option to *.BMP only.

Tom S.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., jimmys <jhs@d...> wrote:
> I belive it's as simple a cutting and pasting it into whatever
app
> that you have that will "save as" file type required.
> I tried it by cutting and pasting into Paint and Corel draw
>
> Dan Statman wrote:
>
> > Is there an easy way to take a drawing in Vector and save it or
export
> > it as
> > a JPEG or GIF image so that it can be easily e-mailed and opened
by
> > non-CAD
> > people??
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Daniel J. Statman, Statman Designs
> > www.statmandesigns.com

Discussion Thread

jimmys 2002-06-01 05:14:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vector drawind to jpeg?? kilroy2k1 2002-06-01 12:23:53 UTC Re: Vector drawind to jpeg?? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-06-01 12:27:04 UTC Vector drawind to jpeg??