CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RE : Dolphin V6.0.0.5

Posted by mart_wid
on 2002-06-01 13:03:07 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Michael Milligan" <mmmilligan@f...>
wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern
>
> I write to announce to US List members who have purchased
> Dolphin CAD/CAM software that the latest release is now
> available from Bill Griffin, for a small cover charge
> Bill will send you a CD or alternatively I believe he
> will be posting it for download from his web site.
> Any non US based List members who wish the new version
> should contact me direct.
>
> I also confirm that the new windows based Turning
> module has now been released for Beta testing and subject
> to reasonable progress we should be shipping this to
> customers in the near future. This product has been
> delayed and for that I apologise.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael Milligan

Hi Michael. What is the price (£'s please) of the update for the
turning module - I have version 6.0.0.4k.

Great software.

Martin.

Discussion Thread

Michael Milligan 2002-06-01 12:49:28 UTC RE : Dolphin V6.0.0.5 mart_wid 2002-06-01 13:03:07 UTC Re: RE : Dolphin V6.0.0.5 Michael Milligan 2002-06-01 14:05:35 UTC RE : Dolphin V6.0.0.5