CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Moog Hydra-Point again

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-06-02 14:56:05 UTC
Gary keep the tool changer. it will be easy to control it by the same
control.
The neumatic stuff will cuause more trouble then the hydraulics. But you
will soon be able to make dozens of play projects with all the valves
that will be over after pullung down the old control.
Have fun
Sven Peter