CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC wood Lathe

on 2002-06-03 17:52:04 UTC
Hi Bob,

All readers of this list are more than welcome to ask any list
related questions they like.

if it is a really really dumb question, it makes us all chuckle a
little, if it is simple, you'll get many answers and if it is odd,
there are extremly well versed people on here that know some of the
most arcane trivia with most minute details.

And if it something middle of the road, then those of us with enough
knoledge to be dangerous and enough smarts to still be alive, like to
opportunty to give back a little to the list.

A math teacher in my High School once said that it is better to ask a
dumb question than make a dumb mistake.

And who knows, with well over 2,000 members, there may be more than a
few that are thinking about asking the same question and are eager to
hear the response.

So, don't hesitate, ask all the questions you have on your mind. It
keeps the list flowing and once in awhile it throws all the old
timers a curve.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., RobertiBishop@A... wrote:
> Dave,
> Thank you for your reply.
> I will follow your advice, if I have problems, may I get back to
you ?

> Best wishes,
>
> Bob Bishop

aubob2002 2002-06-02 21:43:59 UTC CNC wood Lathe turbulatordude 2002-06-03 05:28:43 UTC Re: CNC wood Lathe Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-06-03 10:34:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC wood Lathe RobertiBishop@A... 2002-06-03 15:07:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC wood Lathe turbulatordude 2002-06-03 17:52:04 UTC Re: CNC wood Lathe JanRwl@A... 2002-06-03 19:58:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC wood Lathe