CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: DeskWinNC....any users?

Posted by afogassa
on 2002-06-07 22:12:03 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "RC" <asdf@c...> wrote:
> Is anyone using DeskWinNc controller software? If so, tell me what
you think of it, pros and cons..... If I understand there web page
correctly, the software and control box is $200, how is the support,
and what size pc are you using it on, ect, ect?

> Thanks,
> RC

I've not use it much but it's ok, somethings still need to be fix,
like,WCO'S, when moving the axis using the jog (fast, med, slow) it
loses position, only move the axis by a fixed distance and it will be
ok, the continuos conturing only works up to 1000 steps/sec.
Here I'm not shure where the problemms is: either the camtronics
controller can not run all three axis that fast, or my computer is
not fast enough( celeron 400)or there is something with deskwinnc
that needs to be fixed.
I've cut some 3d parts and it works ok.

Discussion Thread

RC 2002-06-07 15:37:50 UTC DeskWinNC....any users? afogassa 2002-06-07 22:12:03 UTC Re: DeskWinNC....any users? Carol & Jerry Jankura 2002-06-08 06:08:06 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: DeskWinNC....any users?