CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Anyone tried CNCsimulator? ITS FREE!!!!!!!

Posted by tauscnc
on 2002-06-12 16:00:07 UTC
Hey jon,
I just got it and tried it out. LOOKS VERY Nice and you can't beat
the price. I have ran the demo files and its great! I would get the
petrol file as they only as you to do it every 3 months. Its no
problem getting it. There was a samll problem with windows ME but
they fixed it quick. If there are any problems witht he NT, just
register to the forum and let them know, chris writes back fast.

tauseef

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Anderson <janders@n...> wrote:
> Got an email linking to a site offering a free CNC simulation
package.
> It requires downloading of a "petrol file" every three months to
keep it
> running. Screenshot looks interesting. Would like to know if anyone
has
> tried this yet, specifically on an NT system.
>
> http://www.cncsimulator.com/
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2002-05-08 09:12:14 UTC Anyone tried CNCsimulator? tauscnc 2002-06-12 16:00:07 UTC Re: Anyone tried CNCsimulator? ITS FREE!!!!!!!