CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] handle inertia was (Re: Mariss' power supply circuit)

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-06-19 05:26:22 UTC
Hello Less,
that is an excelent point that imo should be handled as a own thread
I have to hande some smaller cases where you see an negative efect out
of this problem.
example a 2 meter knife grinder where the carriage bumps fast slow fast
slow over the hole lenght. Result waves in the knife edges.

Right now I go to adjust a pump regulatio control with so much
fluctuation that the pump cavitates although it is driven by an
inverter.
Regards
Sven Peter