CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Beginning User

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-07-06 09:45:14 UTC
Yo petev;

I'm not sure where you got your information, but with rare exceptions such as
dealing with oxides from multiple metals at the same time, you'll find that the
dust from woodworking us around ten times as explosive as metal.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

exeric1 2002-07-05 22:23:11 UTC Beginning User vavaroutsos 2002-07-06 00:39:23 UTC Re: Beginning User Carol & Jerry Jankura 2002-07-06 06:00:42 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Beginning User stevenson_engineers 2002-07-06 07:32:23 UTC Re: Beginning User Bill Vance 2002-07-06 09:45:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Beginning User vavaroutsos 2002-07-06 10:50:19 UTC Re: Beginning User exeric1 2002-07-06 15:17:33 UTC Re: Beginning User exeric1 2002-07-06 15:17:33 UTC Re: Beginning User Doug Harrison 2002-07-06 17:13:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Beginning User bjammin@i... 2002-07-07 08:44:01 UTC Beginning User