CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cnc table ideas

Posted by santorelli333
on 2002-07-13 19:25:56 UTC
How about using delrin gliders on aluminum angle(or even better crs
angle

I have put a drawing in the files section in the folder
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/files/Santorelli/
I am currently building this and will post images when it is completed
In a few weeks time.

The drawing is scaled so that 1 pixel = 1 mm.

San

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "starcast82" <rh@g...> wrote:
> I have finished designing, building and testing my cnc electronics.
> Now I am ready to build a table. If anyone has any suggestions I'd
> appreciate hearing them. I have acme threaded rod and motor
couplers.
> I need to know what can be used and what is suggested. From what
I've
> seen searching on the web it looks like the extruded aluminum is
> pretty popular so if anyone knows where a good place is to purchase
> let me know. Just looking for ideas on getting parts and what
design
> to go with. Please also remember I'm trying to build something at
> reasonable price.
>
> Thanks Everyone

Discussion Thread

starcast82 2002-07-12 20:36:22 UTC cnc table ideas aubob2002 2002-07-13 06:04:43 UTC Re: cnc table ideas aubob2002 2002-07-13 06:08:30 UTC Re: cnc table ideas santorelli333 2002-07-13 19:25:56 UTC Re: cnc table ideas