CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: WINDOWS98

Posted by hansw
on 2000-01-19 09:50:18 UTC
Arne,
This intrigued me so I wrote a program to do just that. I expect you have found many shareware version by now, and this is not
the smallest of programs, but it does the job.

Command line arguments for ExitWin

ExitWin no args display a dialog with commands and WILL NOT shut down windows, safe to run any time without arguments

ExitWin SHUTDOWN Will close Windows to the "It's safe to switch off the power" message

ExitWin REBOOT Will close Windows and reboot

ExitWin POWERDOWN Will close Windows and power down the system IF the hardware support it.

I'll post it at my web site on the download page in a few minutes..

http://home.swbell.net/hans_w

regards
Hans Wedemeyer