CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Off Topic Re: Retracting the CD offer.

on 2002-07-19 00:32:05 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., wanliker@a... wrote:
> Ok, guys there is nothing we can do at the present time, and I am
>as unhappy
> as anyone about it. But lets drop it for now, lest we fill the
>archives with
> a bunch of YAK
>
> thanks,
> bill
> List Mom

Bill, and list.
I fully agree and have no more to say on this.

Can I make a request though about replying to posts.
I have just read thru a 25 message digest of the latest posts.
Because a lot of people just insert their reply somewhere in the
original post we start to get long replies, most of which are
unnessesary. Out of the last 25 message digest over half were copies
of old full post and all the Yahoo stuff repeated over and over again.
I have even seen posts where the whole 25 post digest has been
requoted. For a group that worries about OT posts causing unnessary
band width I feel this should be addressed first.

John S.
(All below sig checked and deleted )

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2002-07-18 16:47:21 UTC Off Topic Re: Retracting the CD offer. stevenson_engineers 2002-07-19 00:32:05 UTC Off Topic Re: Retracting the CD offer.