CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Imported WMF in CAD is distorted

lindaatl2002 wrote:

> I have been desperately trying to import a WFM file (originally an
> illustrator file) into CAD. If I import it in as outlines it holds
> it's shape and looks great, except it's missing it's fill. When I
> import the WMF with fill, the image is distorted. What am I doing
> wrong?

Gee, you really need to tell us what CAD software you are using.
Version may be important, too. It might also matter what software
produced the WMF file. Have you checked with the seller of the
CAD package for any known problems in this area?

lindaatl2002 2002-07-25 11:29:35 UTC Imported WMF in CAD is distorted Jon Elson 2002-07-25 20:17:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Imported WMF in CAD is distorted Steve Blackmore 2002-07-26 00:11:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Imported WMF in CAD is distorted