CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update

on 2002-08-02 10:45:42 UTC
Hi Jon,

I have not been following this topic. can you enlighten me on the
details of this ?

Thanks,

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Elson <elson@p...> wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
> I just wanted to update everyone that I have gotten my Parallel Port Motion Control
> boards and the Universal Stepper interface to work with the EMC BDI 2-12 CDROM.
> I will clean up a few things and then try to get it integrated into the distribution at
> SourceForge. Then, the drivers will be available on the standard CD distribution.
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 2002-08-02 10:02:52 UTC Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update turbulatordude 2002-08-02 10:45:42 UTC Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update Jon Elson 2002-08-02 21:09:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update