CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update

turbulatordude wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> I have not been following this topic. can you enlighten me on the
> details of this ?
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jon Elson <elson@p...> wrote:
> > Hello, all,
> >
> > I just wanted to update everyone that I have gotten my Parallel Port Motion Control
> > boards and the Universal Stepper interface to work with the EMC BDI 2-12 CDROM.
> > I will clean up a few things and then try to get it integrated into the distribution at
> > SourceForge. Then, the drivers will be available on the standard CD distribution.

I demo'd this at the NAMES show in Detroit at the end of April, although I didn't have
a machine to drive it with, I did have a stepper motor moving. I was working with
old EMC software at the time. I now have it working as an add-on to a recent BDI
CDROM.

See http://pico-systems.com/univstep.html for more info on the board. I will have
to get pictures and more info on the web pages soon.

Jon Elson 2002-08-02 10:02:52 UTC Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update turbulatordude 2002-08-02 10:45:42 UTC Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update Jon Elson 2002-08-02 21:09:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Pico Systems PPMC / Universal Stepper update