CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digital Tach, anyone have plans or cheap source?

Posted by Drew Rogge
on 2002-08-13 08:15:53 UTC
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet or not but
Dan Mauch has a kit forsale at http://www.seanet.com/~dmauch/
Go to the products page and various configurations are listed
about 2/3 the way down the page. Hans Wedemeyer who designed
the tach has a webpage with the original design at
http://hans-w.com/cnc.htm

Drew

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lloyd Leung" <lloyd@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 12:03 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digital Tach, anyone have plans or cheap
source?

--
Drew Rogge
drew@...

Discussion Thread

Lloyd Leung 2002-08-11 11:37:47 UTC Digital Tach, anyone have plans or cheap source? James Stevens 2002-08-12 08:58:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digital Tach, anyone have plans or cheap source? Drew Rogge 2002-08-13 08:15:53 UTC Re: Digital Tach, anyone have plans or cheap source?