CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Grizzly

Posted by hansw
on 2000-01-27 21:49:02 UTC
Ward,
Yes the mini mill is what I thought you were referring to...
2600oz-in... h'mmm that's enough power in a few seconds to fry my
breakfast eggs...

I'm always fascinated by such setups, but in my world it would be over
kill...With that kid of torque I don't think you will have problem with
losing steps....

Can't say much about Bob'Cad... I just used Acad and convert using "Ace"
it works fine for me...

Good luck with you system...

regards
Hans Wedemeyer