CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: "repost" from ccedstore list

Posted by cadcamcenter
on 2002-08-27 18:16:59 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "turbulatordude" <davemucha@j...> wrote:
> I am confused on the CCEDSTORE and where the database is found.
>
> can someone fill me in on the details ?
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

method=reportRows&tbl=2

abbreviatiion table in database section. Tried to set it so that
anyone can access the table, but no luck. So you may have to
subscribe to get access to table. Not much posting there, so it
probably wouldn't make much difference whether you choose no email,
digest, or individual mail. Compilation of table just started, so not
complete, definately not comprehensive yet. Can do with some
contributions.

Peter

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "cadcamcenter" <cadcamcenter@y...>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A recent struggle with the meaning of some abbreviation has lead
me
> > to include a database of abbreviations commonly used for CADCAM,
> CNC.
> > The database has been constructed such that members can edit and
> add
> > records. This is so that whoever is so inclined can contribute to
> the
> > list, and whoever has something useful to add to a record can
edit
> > it.
> >
> > This list is obviously not complete and it is hoped that with
your
> > contribution it will eventually become a useful resouce for our
> hobby.
> >
> > Do pay a visit to the list's database.
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > Peter

Discussion Thread

cadcamcenter 2002-08-26 23:45:35 UTC "repost" from ccedstore list turbulatordude 2002-08-27 17:54:34 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list cadcamcenter 2002-08-27 18:16:59 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list turbulatordude 2002-08-27 19:52:58 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list