CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: "repost" from ccedstore list

on 2002-08-27 19:52:58 UTC
Sorry for the dumb question, when I read database, I went to the
database link, not the files link.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "cadcamcenter" <cadcamcenter@y...> wrote:
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "turbulatordude" <davemucha@j...>
wrote:
> > I am confused on the CCEDSTORE and where the database is found.
> >
> > can someone fill me in on the details ?
> >
> > Dave
>
> Hi Dave,

> method=reportRows&tbl=2
>
> abbreviatiion table in database section. Tried to set it so that
> anyone can access the table, but no luck. So you may have to
> subscribe to get access to table. Not much posting there, so it
> probably wouldn't make much difference whether you choose no email,
> digest, or individual mail. Compilation of table just started, so
not
> complete, definately not comprehensive yet. Can do with some
> contributions.
>
> Peter
>

> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "cadcamcenter" <cadcamcenter@y...>
> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > A recent struggle with the meaning of some abbreviation has
lead
> me
> > > to include a database of abbreviations commonly used for
CADCAM,
> > CNC.
> > > The database has been constructed such that members can edit
and
> > add
> > > records. This is so that whoever is so inclined can contribute
> > the
> > > list, and whoever has something useful to add to a record can
> edit
> > > it.
> > >
> > > This list is obviously not complete and it is hoped that with
> your
> > > contribution it will eventually become a useful resouce for our
> > hobby.
> > >
> > > Do pay a visit to the list's database.
> > >
> > > Best wishes
> > >
> > > Peter

Discussion Thread

cadcamcenter 2002-08-26 23:45:35 UTC "repost" from ccedstore list turbulatordude 2002-08-27 17:54:34 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list cadcamcenter 2002-08-27 18:16:59 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list turbulatordude 2002-08-27 19:52:58 UTC Re: "repost" from ccedstore list