CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-08-29 09:40:36 UTC
You could try a rheostat control, such as is, (or at least used to be), used to
control the speed of model trains, etc.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

wdnick 2002-08-29 00:48:01 UTC What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed turbulatordude 2002-08-29 05:44:45 UTC Re: What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed caudlet 2002-08-29 07:41:19 UTC Re: What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed Bill Vance 2002-08-29 09:40:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed JJ 2002-08-29 18:52:40 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed StevenManzer 2002-09-20 08:29:13 UTC Re: What is the simplest way to control a motor's speed