CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Acurite Quickcount11 DRO

Posted by dro_guy
on 2002-09-06 21:34:17 UTC
Here is how my QCII manaul reads:

Auto Enable/Zero Reset Switch

Pushing the Auto Enable/Zero Reset Switch down in each axis resets
the display to zero. Pushing the switch up in each axis arms the
Fiducial Trigger Output (FTO) from the scale. When the FTO in
encountered, the display will reset. A mark on the display will
indicate when the auto enable is armed (it disarms itself after
sensing an FTO) Pushing the switch up when this feature is armed with
disarm it.

Regards,

DRO_Guy

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "pelevesq" <pelevesq@g...> wrote:
> I recently bought a Acurite DRO Quickcount 11 with no operation
> manual, across a spring loaded switch for zero reset it is marked
> Auto Enable I am wandering what is that function. Could someone
help
> me here. Thank you
> Paul-Ernest

Discussion Thread

pelevesq 2002-09-06 07:35:59 UTC Acurite Quickcount11 DRO dro_guy 2002-09-06 21:34:17 UTC Re: Acurite Quickcount11 DRO