CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: TurboCADCAM

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-09-10 19:40:19 UTC
I am interested in what others find out too. I got my $495 offer via E-Mail today. Took advantage of the free triwl voucher and it indicated up to 10 days before I would see a Demo Disc. Hope it's
not a Movie type... I think it did say "Full Working Demo".

I was suprised to see that they say the $495 ish price is good till Mid November !

I'll notify what I see when I get that far...

Chris L