CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Roller Bearings link ? ( was Bad Bearing ( was Re: stuc...

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2002-09-13 10:24:50 UTC
In a message dated 9/13/2002 8:24:56 AM Central Standard Time,
davemucha@... writes:

> It is nice having a lathe. making things like a bearing tool takes a
> few minutes and the results are great.
>
> I ordered some bearings so that part is all but done.

Dave: New bearings in hand, if you continue to carefully clean and
reassemble this motor, assuming the windings and connections are all OK, I
think chances are you will be surprised that it will be "good as new" and
function normally, when carefully reassembled. Least, been MY 'sperience!
Jan Rowland

JanRwl@A... 2002-09-13 10:24:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Roller Bearings link ? ( was Bad Bearing ( was Re: stuc...