CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: New Member -Welcome

Posted by Lee Studley
on 2002-09-17 21:30:02 UTC
HI Joe,
I enjoyed looking at your website. The Urn you made was wonderful!
You'll find alot of good help in the vast pool of knowledge this
group has. I know I have learned tons and avoided doing some
things with their help. Now if only I could get better at spelling...
Greetings, ps I will try my hand at making that filtration system
soon.
Lee Studley

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Joe Johns <woodwork@b...> wrote:
> Greetings one 'n all,
>
> Just a note announcing, that as of this morning, I suddenly came
into
> existence and became a member of your list. My desire is to learn
the fine
> art of, dare I say, throwing together a hobbyist CNC table. I
have a

Discussion Thread

Joe Johns 2002-09-17 19:55:26 UTC New Member - Old Desire Lee Studley 2002-09-17 21:30:02 UTC Re: New Member -Welcome