CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 419 Scam, Are you Getting as Many of these as I am?

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-10-04 09:14:44 UTC
More, but usually not on this list. It might interest you to know that spammers
have, "special interests", too. One was on the same, (other), list I was on,
and it took a whole lot of input from the list membership, coupled with the
threat of being banned from the list, before he ceased and desisted from
spamming us all. He seemed to think it was his Constitutional Right to use us
as his captive audience.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

John Berg 2002-10-04 08:53:27 UTC 419 Scam, Are you Getting as Many of these as I am? Bill Vance 2002-10-04 09:14:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 419 Scam, Are you Getting as Many of these as I am? Jon Elson 2002-10-04 10:54:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 419 Scam, Are you Getting as Many of these as I am?