CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Enco? Mill/Drill conversion

Posted by jeffdavis516
on 2002-10-08 08:20:22 UTC
Pete,

One of my customers wanted the same thing. He has finished his
conversion and did leave manual control on his. I have his site
listed on the front page of my site. His name is Gary. He had
someway to leave the manual feed for the Z-axis too. Contact him for
details. He is sometimes on this group as well.

Jeff Davis
http://www.homecnc.info

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "ncpete01" <cnc@m...> wrote:
> I am thinking about building a small CNC machine based on the Enco
> Mill/Drill like Jeff Davis had built. (Cool web Site:
> http://www.homecnc.info/cnc-main.html ) Has anyone else converted
an
> Enco to CNC? If so, what benefits or Red flags
> did you come across in your adventure? I would like to retain
manual
> control of all three axis's when not in CNC mode, but
> maintain a high degree of accuracy. The Z-axis is in need of a
> creative solution. What about RongFu?
>
> Thanks in advance for any ideas you wish to share.
> Pete

Discussion Thread

ncpete01 2002-10-06 20:04:51 UTC Enco? Mill/Drill conversion jeffdavis516 2002-10-08 08:20:22 UTC Re: Enco? Mill/Drill conversion