CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cant see parallel port from dos - forgot to mention...

Posted by deanc500
on 2002-10-18 16:38:33 UTC
Thanks for the phone#. I have more info now. I just tried a
Parallel-port diagnostic and information utility from Parallel
Technologies and in windows, it found a port at 378H. Unloaded windows
and ran the utility again and it found no port installed. Is there
such a thing as a dos parallel port driver or something?
Dean

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., <MIKEC@W...> wrote:
> the easier way to boot up in DOS is to use the
START-SHUTDOWN-RESTART MSDOS