CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CAM Software Options?

Posted by j.guenther
on 2002-10-22 13:53:09 UTC
IMHO the biggest problem with TurboCADCAM is the lack of documentation for
the CAM functions AND the just plain s*^&^^y tutorials provided. It may
turn out to be a nice product but the sure as heck need to spend some
serious money on the documentation if they plan on getting any substantial
piece of the CAM market.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia