CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

source for plastic

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2000-02-03 10:37:01 UTC
I know we are a little off topic here guys, but here is a possible source for plastic

Independant Plastics
Houston, Tx.
800-822-9008

They specialize in regrind and small quantities (small means 200# and up) BUT, they do seem to be willing to give out 5#
samples pretty easily if you use the correct speak. Their inventory constantly changes but you should be able to get polypro at
about .70 cents a lb.

Also could you post the details of where you bought that portable injection molding machine?

Good luck