CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Ref: Parallel Port Debugging: in the name of CNCkind

Posted by hansw
on 2000-02-04 06:39:08 UTC
Lou,

It bugged that I could not remember from where I got that little program, and after much searching I came up with the source.

It came with a book called "The Undocumented PC" by Frank van Gilluwe Addison Wesley Press ISBN 0-201-62277-7

I checked with amazon.com and the book is no longer available.

However, At the time of posting the offer I did mention my concerns about the copyright, now that "I know:" the real owner
I no longer consider I have to the right to give it away without permission. I hope you understand.

That said, I will do a similar program and make it available at my web site as soon as practical.

I will send you an email when something is available.

Best Regards
Hans Wedemeyer