CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Fw: www.cncsimulator.com

on 2002-10-31 19:17:39 UTC
Bill said I could foreward this to any interested
parties...

RayHex

----------
> From: cncsimulator.com <cncsim@...>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <emc@...>
> Subject: www.cncsimulator.com
> Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:04 AM
>

> Greetings from cncsimulator.com!
>
> We are happy to present a new product in the MicroTech
line of
> CNC software's. The name of the product is CncWizard and
it
> is a 3D file, DXF and image converter/ viewer that can do
everything
> from viewing CAD and CAM files to create and postprocess
CNC code.
> All this in just a few clicks! With CncWizard you can
even convert your
> favourite pictures to CNC code! Everything from digital
camera pictures
> to scanned logotypes or whatever you want to create. The
program
> is available in a Free version as well as in a Pro and
Hobby version.
> Download your own copy today! Full 3D mill simulation is
included.

> Follow the link from www.cncsimulator.com
>
> If you are not interested in free software for CNC
machining
> or just don't want to receive any more information mail
from
> cncsimulator.com, please reply to this mail with the
> subject "REMOVE" and we will not bother you again.
>
> Best Regards:
> The cncsimulator.com staff

Discussion Thread

Raymond Heckert 2002-10-31 19:17:39 UTC Fw: www.cncsimulator.com k8zre 2002-10-31 20:49:16 UTC Re: Fw: www.cncsimulator.com JJ 2002-11-01 17:55:37 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Fw: www.cncsimulator.com