CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Fw: www.cncsimulator.com

Posted by k8zre
on 2002-10-31 20:49:16 UTC
Thanx Bill...I found the site and software simulator very interesting!! Richard in Michigan.

> Bill said I could foreward this to any interested
> parties...
>
> RayHex
>
> ----------
> > From: cncsimulator.com <cncsim@t...>
> > To: Multiple recipients of list <emc@n...>
> > Subject: www.cncsimulator.com
> > Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:04 AM
> >

> > Greetings from cncsimulator.com!
> >
> > We are happy to present a new product in the MicroTech
> line of
> > CNC software's. The name of the product is CncWizard and
> it
> > is a 3D file, DXF and image converter/ viewer that can do
> everything
> > from viewing CAD and CAM files to create and postprocess
> CNC code.
> > All this in just a few clicks! With CncWizard you can
> even convert your
> > favourite pictures to CNC code! Everything from digital
> camera pictures
> > to scanned logotypes or whatever you want to create. The
> program
> > is available in a Free version as well as in a Pro and
> Hobby version.
> > Download your own copy today! Full 3D mill simulation is
> included.
> >
> > Follow the link from www.cncsimulator.com
> >
> > If you are not interested in free software for CNC
> machining
> > or just don't want to receive any more information mail
> from
> > cncsimulator.com, please reply to this mail with the
> > subject "REMOVE" and we will not bother you again.
> >
> > Best Regards:
> > The cncsimulator.com staff

Discussion Thread

Raymond Heckert 2002-10-31 19:17:39 UTC Fw: www.cncsimulator.com k8zre 2002-10-31 20:49:16 UTC Re: Fw: www.cncsimulator.com JJ 2002-11-01 17:55:37 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Fw: www.cncsimulator.com