CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2678

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2002-11-03 17:05:15 UTC
Eric

I hesitate to ask what breed of machine this is, cause I expect to see 4
of them during the install-a-thon. What is it? What did the BDI not do?
What BDI was this?

My guess is that you need to post this to emc@...

Ray

>    From: Eric Keller <unterhausen@...>
> Subject: EMC install question
>
> I am too stupid to use the BDI installation of emc, or
> rather my computer refused to run it.  Believe me, I
> tried.
>
> Anyway, I have RTLinux installed and successfully
> built rcslib.  However, now that I am trying to build
> emc, the build gets to linking and there is an
> undefined referece to  Tclx_Init.  Since I have the
> tclx extensios installed, I am stumped trying to
> figure this one out.  Any ideas?
>
> Eric

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 2002-11-03 17:05:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2678