CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2679

Posted by Bevan Weiss
on 2002-11-04 01:17:26 UTC
Try running the autocad installation program with the compatibility mode set
on, it should run when set to Win9x or similar. Although it may not,
depends on whether compatibility mode also sets the operating system
differently.

Message: 18
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 01:09:20 -0000
From: "dgmachinist" <scsm@...>
Subject: AutoCAD compatibility

Hi all,

I just installed Windows XP on my computer so I could run Mach1.
The problem with this is that now I can't install my copy of AutoCAD
2000 (educational version). It says that XP is an "invalid OS". Is
there any way I can get around that? Any help would be appreciated
seth

Discussion Thread

Bevan Weiss 2002-11-04 01:17:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2679