CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] questions before building

Posted by JJ
on 2002-11-08 05:47:35 UTC
You can get Acme threaded rod a lot cheaper than you think. Even with
low end nuts and flanges the cost is still good. Much more efficient
than hardware store threaded rod.

http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf=3579&Keyword=Y

Regards,
JJ

Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Yourself

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

andrew_k_jones2000 2002-11-07 11:08:46 UTC questions before building echnidna 2002-11-07 16:58:14 UTC Re: questions before building Brian 2002-11-07 19:27:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: questions before building JJ 2002-11-08 05:47:35 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] questions before building andrew_k_jones2000 2002-11-14 13:12:47 UTC Re: questions before building Robert Campbell 2002-11-14 13:36:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: questions before building