CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Camtronics 4 axis DRO board

on 2002-11-13 21:22:49 UTC
Hi,

Are you using the correct config file format? My 4 axis board
will show however many axis' I set up in the config.

If your config file has 4 groups of settings, I'm out of ideas.

Rog

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "tompiatt" <tompiatt@y...> wrote:
> I purchased an assembled 4 axis DRO card from Camtronics and
haven't
> been able to get more than 2 axis display. Can anybody help with
this
> problem? I tried it with dro_plus svga and it picks up mouse
> movements, only displays 2 axis. tried the text version and it
picks
> up the encoders but still only 2 axis. tried running Deskncrt still
> only picking up 2 axis. using card address 544d, pentium 166, 64
meg
> ram, 2 gig hard drive,serial mouse com 1, HELP.

Discussion Thread

tompiatt 2002-11-13 17:00:24 UTC Camtronics 4 axis DRO board Roger Linscheid 2002-11-13 21:22:49 UTC Re: Camtronics 4 axis DRO board