CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2726

Posted by Tony Jeffree
on 2002-11-21 15:25:28 UTC
At 21:48 21/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>The mnemonic that I use to rember ohms law is:
>
>England over the Irish Republic

Nah - never mix politics & science...or was it never mix politics &
religion? science & religion?? I forget.... ;-)

>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "VANWINKLE,ROBERT (HP-Roseville,ex1)"
><robert.vanwinkle@h...> wrote:
> > FYI:
> >
> > Another way is the Indian, Eagle & Rabbit method, its a
> > crutch that worked for me many years ago.
> >
> > The Indian saw an Eagle over a Rabbit I = E / R
> >
> > The Eagle saw an Indian chaising a Rabbit E = I * R
> >
> > The Rabbit saw an Eagle over an Indian R = E / I

Mon Dieu - that sounds excessively complex. I made do with learning E=IR -
stood me in good stead so far.

> > Simplicity, Most Difficult Of All Concepts

My point entirely!

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2002-11-21 15:25:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2726