CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2738

on 2002-11-27 11:34:21 UTC
So, am I correct in assuming the purpose of this is to "blow" chips off
the tool and add a little bit of coolant/lube? But primarily blow chips
off the tool? Also, the moving decompressed air itself is probably very
cold, right?

I have a coolmist system that I recently mounted to my CNC'd Taig and am
working on getting it setup properly. Plan on having an AC relay
activated by my controller box. Should be able to turn it on and off
with the proper m codes.