CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Accu rite Millpower DRO

Posted by hllrsr@c...
on 2002-11-27 16:34:59 UTC
The case says Millpower...and it is programmable, for bolt circles and
an edge finder, but there is no automatic machine movement.

The problem that cropped up on me was having it go dead, as in no power,
right in the middle of the job.

I have traced power from the plug to the switch and back to the boards,
but do not know what the circuit path is supposed to be.
Unfortunately no magic smoke escaped to make the troubleshooting
easier. (gr)

Any help appreciated.

Iain

dro_guy wrote:

> Are you sure you have a Millpwr? That is a cnc control, not a dro.
> Either way, what problems are you having?
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Discussion Thread

hllrsr_uk 2002-11-27 08:32:37 UTC Accu rite Millpower DRO dro_guy 2002-11-27 14:21:51 UTC Re: Accu rite Millpower DRO hllrsr@c... 2002-11-27 16:34:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Accu rite Millpower DRO