CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] relays

Posted by Peter
on 2002-12-06 09:44:13 UTC
Hi Dave,

I've had very good results with the Omron G5V-2 series of PCB mount
relay. They are less than $5 ea in small qty's, have a very small
footprint and switch 2A DC and .5A AC Digikey stocks them (5V version is
Z767-ND). Some users probably switch their spindle motor directly in
which case they will need a larger relay but for interfacing air
solenoids, VFD's and contactors I've found 2A is more than adequate.

Cheers, Peter