CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Drivers where to find?

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2002-12-08 14:44:23 UTC
In a message dated 12/8/2002 3:38:44 PM Central Standard Time,
joachim.reif@... writes:

> I have all I need except for the drivers. Where can I find drivers
> in a reasnable price. I will use them fore my Sherline mill 3 axis.

Joachim:

Do you mean the "SOFTWARE Drivers" or the "MOTOR Drivers"??? If the latter,
I heartily suggest you use the GECKO 210 drivers! These are bipolar-only,
and need NO high-power "ballast resistors", so the motors use 100% of the DC
power consumed, and all runs cool and therefore will have a longer life-time,
etc! The "microstepping" feature makes the movement very smooth and fine!

<A HREF="http://www.geckodrive.com/">Gecko Drives</A>

Jan Rowland

Joachim Reif <joachim.reif@t... 2002-12-08 13:38:13 UTC Drivers where to find? JanRwl@A... 2002-12-08 14:44:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Drivers where to find?