CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: FA:Shopbot was CNC and ANTS, Yes ANTS!

Posted by IMService
on 2002-12-12 12:38:50 UTC
> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:43:58 -0600
> From: Chris L <datac@...>
>Subject: Re: CNC and ANTS, Yes ANTS !
>
>Not sure what an Ant can see or not see.... But maybe they won't be
>affected because they are under some kind of "ground".
>
>I think I will have to give him a list of all the ready made lower budget
>machine guys.. Maybe LibertyCNC, CyberNC, ShopBot, Etc.
>
>Maybe the ShopBot would be the best bet. It seems when people order it, it
>shows up !

Speaking of which, our Shopbot is up for auction on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1925117970

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/grp.html

We are THE source for low cost Cad Cam

Discussion Thread

IMService 2002-12-12 12:38:50 UTC Re: FA:Shopbot was CNC and ANTS, Yes ANTS!