CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: BDI install disk for EMC -evidence that abraindead install already exists

Posted by hansw
on 2000-02-11 12:48:33 UTC
Brian,
Sounds like you support our tax money being used to develop products that commercial vendors
get to sell back to us tax payers... Something wrong with that !

Brian Bartholomew wrote:

> The justification behind investing your tax money in NIST is that when
> the technology is ripe, NIST will transfer it to commercial vendors.
> And thus a product will be widely available where none existed before.

They do that kind of thing in Europe a lot, and I hear cry's of "unfair competition from the US".

Long live the "American Dream" and more power to Bill Gates...

Hans Wedemeyer

Discussion Thread

hansw 2000-02-11 12:48:33 UTC Re: BDI install disk for EMC -evidence that abraindead install already exists