CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Head Relief

Posted by j.guenther
on 2002-12-19 12:13:18 UTC
Look in the files section for "Randy's CNC Sherline Mill", all the pictures
and information is there. The constant force springs are available from MSC
or McMaster-Carr for very little money. The springs Randy used are 5 pound
constant force springs about 1 inch wide. Randy used two Hunter SH10K29
springs with 5 lb force each. I think the drawings and pictures provided
by Randy should get you all the info you need to make this modification.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia