CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC on the Cheap

on 2002-12-25 13:59:46 UTC
I converted an HF minimill to CNC for less than $250. Full details
are posted into the mini cnc mill group in the Files section,
under "Dayas mill".

Please note that there is a word wrap problem in the text file I
uploaded. Use the "view source" option in Internet Explorer to view
it properly.

Daya.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Mark Peugeot