CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: liability and CNC

Posted by hansw
on 2000-02-12 09:28:51 UTC
Dan,
I did not explain my point very well.

Why should the "small retro-fitters" have anything to worry about. It's not like they are selling this to the unwashed and in
most cases
they only sell parts and do not do the installation.

It's all to easy to always blame someone else, and that seems to be the attitude today ( e.g. the hot coffee law suite )

A disclaimer does go a long way. I make my clients sign my disclaimers and I feel that it covers me.

I think the legal system needs fixing first.

Hans Wedemeyer