CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cnc jr. mill drill 2000 model ?

on 2003-01-10 09:48:07 UTC
I would say the cheapest way SHOULD be to ask cnc masters to upgrade
the unit or at least sell you the upgrade components at a drastically
discounted price. The price of the jr. is not cheap, so the support,
even out of warrantee, should be first rate. I would be interested to
hear how this turns out.

Kevin Doney

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "eztrakjpm <eztrakjpm@y...>"

eztrakjpm <eztrakjpm@y... 2003-01-10 08:27:39 UTC cnc jr. mill drill 2000 model ? kdoney_63021 <kdoney_63021@y... 2003-01-10 09:48:07 UTC Re: cnc jr. mill drill 2000 model ?