CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: G & M Code Syntax

Posted by Cardinal.Eng
on 2003-01-19 06:25:14 UTC
Dennis,

I'm sure that there are other sources also but if you download the software
and instruction manuals at the Turner Technologies web site you will find
that their instruction manual has a pretty complete explanation for the
FANUC and BRIDGEPORT syntax definitions as their controller will run both -
You will also get a nice program editor and DXF & HPGL to G-Code conversion
software as part of the download -

No charge for the download but it is about 8 meg - If you have a problem
with that size I can send you a CD-ROM with the software for $5 to cover
burning and postage - Their web page is www.turnertec.com

We are the distributor for this system in North America - If you have any
questions you can contact me at cardinal.eng@...

Roland Friestad

copy of your message follows
***
Message: 6
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 20:31:58 -0000
From: "captnemo769 <neptune769@...>" <neptune769@...>
Subject: G & M Code Syntax

Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can find info on G & M Code Syntax? I have
searched the web without any luck. As I stated in my intro post (that
hasn't been posted yet) I am new to CNC programing and this site. I'm
trying to program for a circular pocket 1.00 diam. with G02.

Regards,
Dennis
***

Discussion Thread

captnemo769 <neptune769@g... 2003-01-18 22:06:57 UTC G & M Code Syntax Cardinal.Eng 2003-01-19 06:25:14 UTC Re: G & M Code Syntax turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-01-19 07:18:14 UTC Re: G & M Code Syntax Dennis Line 2003-01-19 08:55:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: G & M Code Syntax