CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Mounting G201 Gecko's:

on 2003-01-20 18:04:36 UTC
IF you expect vibration you may want to considder some sort of rubber
vibration isolators. just rubber washers around the mounting screws
should work.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Hans Wedemeyer <xyz@h...>
wrote:
> Gerry,
> Yes Dan M. mentioned that to me this morning, and it worried me.
This application will see the Gecko mounted upside down and LOTS of
vibration !
> I may have to remove that type of connector and solder in a better
type, preferably one with elevator clamps.
> Best Regards
> Hans W
>
> "WUKSTA " wrote:
>
> > Hans:
> > You can pull off the two plastic wire connectors
> > to gain axcess to front mounting bolts.
> >
> > Gerry
> >
> > Addresses:
> > Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... timg@k... [Moderator]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members
are there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

WUKSTA <gerry@z... 2003-01-20 15:31:10 UTC Mounting G201 Gecko's: Hans Wedemeyer 2003-01-20 17:29:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mounting G201 Gecko's: turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-01-20 18:04:36 UTC Re: Mounting G201 Gecko's: