CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: BDI question, support & version

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2003-01-26 15:32:23 UTC
Hi Jon

Fantastic. There have been a lot of machines run with this version.
Glad that it worked. If you need upgrade stuff the page at
www.linuxcnc.org/bdi should be able to help. If you decide to upgrade to
the current 2.18 you will need both the emc and rcslib packages.

No we do not have a bdi list. C_C_E_D is a pretty good place for general
questions because there are quite a few users here abouts. For more
detailed questions the emc@... is probably the place. It is a
common practice these days to post to C_C_E_D and wait a bit. If you
need more then you should post to the other.

Ray

>    From: Jon Anderson <janders@...>
> Subject: BDI question, support & version
>
> I got one of the first BDI disks, and never did anything with it, until
> today. Finally freed up a computer that would boot from the CD, and
> gave it a try. Nothing came up I couldn't figure out, and version 2.04
> is installed and ready to configure. Question: CCED still the best
> message board place to chat about issues, or is there a group/message
> list somewhere dedicated to EMC/BDI.
>
> More questions to follow should this be the best place to ask.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2003-01-26 13:04:11 UTC BDI question, support & version Ray Henry 2003-01-26 15:32:23 UTC Re: BDI question, support & version Jon Anderson 2003-01-26 20:56:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: BDI question, support & version Jon Elson 2003-01-26 23:00:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: BDI question, support & version