CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: coolant pump control questions -MPJA

Posted by Bill Higdon
on 2003-01-30 07:53:30 UTC
Dave,
The SSR is the easiest way to go, although there are 2 problems; first
you can't buy 1 at the local 7-11 of electronics (RAT SLOCK), 2 MJPA has
so much NEAT JUNQUE that I'd have a hard time limiting my self to just
buying $15.00 of other stuff 8-))
Bill Higdon

Discussion Thread

markpowerplus <mabw@b... 2003-01-28 01:14:13 UTC coolant pump control questions turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-01-28 17:12:12 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions markpowerplus <mabw@b... 2003-01-28 21:12:40 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions jeffalanp <xylotex@h... 2003-01-28 22:57:09 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions James Cullins 2003-01-29 06:11:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: coolant pump control questions ccq@x... 2003-01-29 08:39:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: coolant pump control questions Dave Kowalczyk <dkowalcz@d... 2003-01-29 09:20:46 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions Alan Marconett KM6VV 2003-01-29 10:31:57 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-01-29 19:34:53 UTC Re: coolant pump control questions -MPJA Bill Higdon 2003-01-30 07:53:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: coolant pump control questions -MPJA